002. Under Control
003. Easily Discouraged
004. “The frame and the confines of articulated space” —Barbara Kruger
005. One is the loneliest number
006. So you think you can tell
Jay Peter Salvas
007. Not today am I gonna talk or act crazy!
008. The end has no end
Mylinh Trieu Nguyen
009. “I shall as long as you want to.” —Sappho
010. “Birdie, birdie on a wall.. is it true? can it be? did you fly? did you flee?”
012. A watched pot does boil!
013. “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” —Oscar Wilde
014. “If you go home with somebody, and they don’t have books, don’t fuck ‘em.” —John Waters
015. Ponies of brandy
018. Games for actors and non-actors
019. Murphy's Law
023. Swear words
024. 50% bullshit. The other half is debatable.
025. Great new packaging, same old taste.
026. American by Birth, Biker by Choice, New England by the Grace of God.
028. it is not that. it is this
032. No te engañes
034. Will you be my friend on Facebook?
035. More with less
036. Double life
037. Fringe crowd
038. Step in all the puddles in the city.
039. The beach is a cliché that I love.
040. His is better
041. New Normal
042. Plastic beauty
044. Solid quality
045. Be like water —Bruce Lee
046. All these years I had been thinking of myself as someone special.
047. It's not what you think
050. Natural Selection
051. Information is entropy
052. Muslim world
054. I have had to learn the simplest things last.
055. Lever arch file
056. Imagine a world without domination
057. We've had that discussion
058. Satillite Beach
059. This too shall pass
060. Impress the girls
061. Ik hou van hutspot
Karen Van de Kraats
062. I never knew my parents were only human
064. If ignorance is bliss, there should be more happy people.
065. As if by accident I found out your feelings
066. Je suis comme je suis
067. One word
Alex Da Corta
071. I love the clouds...the clouds that pass... up there... up there... the wonderful clouds! —The Stranger, Charles Baudelaire
072. Winter grass
Brett Fletcher Lauer
073. Hiding in plain sight
075. Void of truth will create chaos.
077. This is 100%
078. Never trust truisms
Jerwyn Deguit Bautista
080. Eyes like a dreaming whale
083. Doing it wrong
084. The hottest love has the coldest end.
085. No authority but reason
087. I found out today that the guy I was seeing last summer Facebook un-friended me.
088. Live from life to life in triumph!
089. “Among consenting adults, there is no ‘should’.”
090. You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your friends’ noses —John Lovitz on SNL
092. Meow Honk Honk Crash! BOOM !!!! Ouch! Arrrrgh
093. The fascination must be greater than the frustration.
098. 5,000 buttons that are just beyond my reach.
100. One’s only real life is the life one never leads. —Oscar Wilde